Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fun Pics

I haven't posted in quite a while. I've so gotten over blogging. But, people have encouraged me, so I keep at it. Here are some pics from past weeks ventures into Seoul and about. Hope you enjoy.

These pics are from a trip to Insadong, the traditional and artsy section of Seoul. It was nice to just walk around there. They have nothing that I could actually afford. The streets are lined with traditional tea shops, pottery shops, and artisan shops of all kinds. For some reason they had a display of Dalki, a Korean cartoon character. I didn't quite understand why, but I got my pic taken with Dalki anyway.
No matter where you go, you see some bad English. You don't have to look very far.On Friday, Toni came back from her long vacation in Australia. Jen and I met her in Songtan for some fun and drinking and such. Here are a few shots.

1 comment:

Helios said...

haha! that tin man with the flaccid dryer ducting....LOL!