Monday, April 14, 2008

A New Franchise Opportunity?

I don't know. What do you think? Do you think this clothing store in Itaewon could be the next big fashion chain store in the U.S.? I think we're looking at the next "Macy's." Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. The store is called "Make Yourself Fucking Lovely."
Also, while in Itaewon I took some pictures to remember everything. Here is a very famous picture that every foreigner knows. It's in the window of a photo studio. These photos of new babies are very common I guess. The thing that creeps everyone I know out about this photo is the middle-aged comb over that this baby is sporting as well as the medallion. It just screams middle-age baby. It's super creepy. I hope this guy doesn't have to walk by this photo every day and feel embarrassed.Also, in Itaewon I met up with my friend Won, remember, he drew the great anime style pic of me. We ate at a gamjatang restaurant. Gamjatang is my favorite food here. It's called potato soup, but really, it's pork backbone soup, with some potatoes thrown in. It's super spicy, and just really wonderful and flavorful. I really hope I can learn how to make this soup in the U.S.
Mmmmm.... lots of side dishes. Most of them are already gone, but you get the idea.
The aftermath of the feeding frenzy, a bowl full of back bones.

4 comments:

powerplantop said...

This is my version.

powerplantop said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejW_UtYdSss

Mac said...

New franchise opportunities are becoming available all the time. If you’re considering a career change, you dream of being self-employed, you want control over your future and security for your family, you might consider owning a franchise.


business opportunity Boston

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you are using?
I'm having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

Take a look at my weblog - summer internship