Monday, February 11, 2008

As A Peacock

Well, tomorrow is graduation. The seniors are walking around and they are just grinning from ear to ear. They are so proud. They're all coming up to me to let me know they're going to university. I have to say that I'm proud of them too. Not because they're graduating, I mean, you cannot fail school here if you try. You automatically pass. I guess I'm just proud that they made it through this school without becoming knife-wielding hooligans (well, most of them anyway). Ah, the endless cycle of life. The little birds have to fly the nest. Sunrise, sunset. Yadda yadda yadda.

1 comment:

Helios said...

Yes, and the little birds leaving the nest is another sure sign that you'll be home in a few weeks! But you wouldn't want to be here now....it's below zero!