Sunday, February 10, 2008

So Much Blood

Jennifer and I went to Yongsan in Seoul to go to the theater to see Sweeney Todd the day that it came out in Korea. We met my friend Won there. Jennifer is a real Johnny Dep fan. I'm a Sweeney Todd fan, it's one of my all time favorites. Well the movie was a lot of fun. The blood in it was really over the top. I loved watching the young Korean women acting like children and cowering and covering their eyes when anyone was killed. They put on such an act! There is definitely something lost in translation though. Only Jennifer and I were laughing during the funny bits, no one else.

Here are some pics from the day of hanging out in Yongsan waiting for the movie. This is a pic of me wearing Won's hat. It's way too small for my giant melon head. It made a good picture.

Here is a pic of Jennifer on the bus with her morning coffee. Love the hat. She's from California, and is CONSTANTLY complaining about the cold her. Damned California girls, can't take the cold.Here is one of those cute animal hats that they were selling at Yongsan station. They're so cute. You know they are. Just admit it, you want one.A little Engrish from an ice cream parlor.

2 comments:

Helios said...

i need that animal hat for a concert coming up in a couple weeks! the whole orchestra needs some of those hats!

Helios said...

that won hat....it makes you look a bit like cheburashka!