Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Whole Week's Work

This week was my return to work, from a 3 week vacation, which was actually a 5 week vacation for the students. We have only 7 days of classes, then it is the end of the school year, with vacation until the beginning of march. So, this week we have had nothing but half-days. The students had their final exams almost 2 months ago. Needless to say, everyone is aware of what a complete waste of time this actually is. That said, very little was accomplished. However, I have started getting things prepared for the new school year. I made this clock, laminated it and everything. Obviously, it's to practice time in English. All of the Korean teachers saw it and asked "Oh, what is this for?" What do you think it's for? It's a paper clock, I'm going to put it on my desk and move the minute hand every minute so that I have a clock at my desk. Geez. I am way too proud and happy about this clock.

No comments: