Monday, July 09, 2007

Busy In Class

I don't understand the reasoning behind this, but after my students finished their final exams, they had 11 days of school left. I dont' know exactly what you're supposed to do with these 11 days. There is no point in teaching because the brains have long ago checked out for the semester. So, to pass the time I'm showing a bootleg copy of "Shrek 3."

Every classroom has a big screen tv that you can hook-up to your computer. Well, half of them don't really work so well. I'm in class now and the cable that connects to the computer is broken. So, a student has hooked-up his personal movie player (looks like a PSP) to the television, and they're now watching a Japanese horror movie. What does this have to do with English? Nothing. Does it matter? Not really. They're happy and that's all that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.