Thursday, August 30, 2007

And The Shit Goes On

Update to the daily drama of my pay. Now my school is denying my previous work experience (remember that from the winter?) and they will drop my pay level. So, with the drop in pay level and the bonus rural pay, I will stay the same. I'm so beyond tired of battling my school for what they owe me. I'm done. I cannot put up with anymore. I can't do it. I can't come to work everyday and worry about the new ways that the school is trying to stick it to me, or the new ways that they are going to torture me mentally all day and night. I can't do it. If I had the money I would do a dash and leave this country this weekend without giving notice at my school. Any recent lottery winners want to make this dream a reality for me? I despise my school for what they have done and are continuing to do to me. I can't fight anymore. It's literally killing me on the inside. I'm done. They win.

No comments: