Thursday, November 02, 2006

Run For Your Lives!

Now that the weather has finally turned cold, something horrible has happened. My apartment has become Club Med for mosquitos. I don't know where they are coming from, but my place is FILLED with those blood sucking ladies (only the females bite us, they need the blood to produce eggs). I have spent the last few evenings killing them. My walls are covered in carnage, small bloody spots, the only remains of these evil gals. All night long I can hear them buzzing close to my ear. My body is covered in mosquito bites. My left hand alone has 17 bites on it.

Today after work I am going to get a bug bomb and bomb the shit out of my place. I think that I've killed most of the mosquitos, but just one missed lady is enough to drive me mad.

2 comments:

Helios said...

So what's next? Malaria, encephalitis? A plague of locusts?

a mosquito in the ear when you are trying to sleep = a special level of hell.....

those are nasty gals you have living in your apartment!

pray for a hard frost....

Helios said...

Here is what you need to get dan....

mosquito death fan