Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Saved!

Last night, I was invited over to Victoria's. She'd made a delicious chicken rice soup, and knew that I was under the weather. The soup did the trick. It was hot and tasty. She also had some nice garlic herbed baguette from Paris Baguette and even had some apple turnovers with ice cream. What a treat.

After the feast, we watched the movie "Saved!" Have you seen it? It's great. A movie starring Mandy Moore (don't judge me!). It is about a senior in a Christian high school who gets pregnant after having sex with her gay boyfriend to turn him straight (Jesus told her to do it). It's very good. She struggles with her pregnancy and trying to come to some sort of religious epiphany. Plus, it's good for a chuckle. Victoria loved the movie.

Well, that was last night. I'm sitting in school now with my headphones on, listening to my mp3 player. I love these morning when I don't have class until 11:20. This gives me time to do lots of things, or just time to relax, listen to music, chat online, and do some blogging. I'm drinking my earl grey tea, relaxing, and touching up my lesson plan. A good way to start the day.

1 comment:

Helios said...

that sounds funny! never heard of it...sounds like dark religious right satire fun!

so, did she turn him straight? ;)

now dan, are you wearing your hello kitty face mask? you wouldn't want to get germs on your little students there... ;)