Monday, April 30, 2007

Drunk Is As Drunk Does

I had a very relaxing kind of weekend at home. This was my last weekend of staying in Anseong. Next weekend, my Korean language class starts, so I will have to go to Seoul each weekend. Well, I spent my weekend cleaning my apartment, doing laundry, and just hanging out around town.

Victoria and I spent some time at the Soda Star drinking our black tea lattes and eating some cake (it's our traditional way to spend time). Later, we went to the other side of town and went to a store that sells just about everything you could want, and at a cheap price. Victoria went to town and bought some wire carts for her home and for school.

Anyway, while walking back towards my apartment, we passed a drunken man who was urinating on the wall outside of a restaurant. It was not late at night, maybe 7:30. He was also not hiding what he was doing in the least. He was not around the building, at the side of the building or anything. He was just standing a few feet from the front entrance, in front of God and everyone. There's somthing that I wouldn't have seen had I stayed in Michigan.

1 comment:

Helios said...

nope, i haven't seen anyone doing that in the bushes at chili's lately.....

last time i saw that was at my last Dexter/A2 Run, before the race (but discreetly)....thousands of people, not enough portajons....