Monday, April 09, 2007

Ganada

While surfing the net today after finishing my classes I stumbled across a saturday only Korean language class in Seoul. I signed up for it and will start next month. I'm so excited. I need a teacher, that's all that I need. And, once a week is something that I can easily handle. The class is only $120, including the materials, and each class is two and a half hours long. I'm hoping that I can learn a lot from this class. Victoria is also going to take the course. So, next month I will become a student again. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel,

I'm avoiding work by reading your blog today, which I came across while weighing the big decision for my upcoming one-week trip to Korea w/ the bf (who's dropping his gma off with relatives in Seoul) and my little 10-year old bro (vacation and family unity all in one). The big decision is this--one week: Jejudo or Seoraksan national park. This is probably a very random question being that you probably live out in the country, but it's worth a shot...advice? sarastrummer@yahoo.com Thanks!