Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Nice Teachers

Yesterday was my first day back since having my nervous breakdown here at work. It went surprisingly well. I'm very certain that the teachers understand how bad it's been for me and how frustrated and upset I've been. One teacher gave me a bag of candy. Another gave me a piece of candy. Best of all, no one has bothered me with paperwork about the pay change or anything. I think they must understand that my sanity is hanging on by a thread. I should have breakdowns more often. They're very cleansing.

1 comment:

Helios said...

sometimes it's hard to see the reality of a situation....

you're trying to function in the midst of beauracracy, and unfortunately, beauacracies are universal....they are like attempts to preserve order gone awry....they can be the biggest pains in the butt!

and yes, a well-felt breakdown can be very cathartic!

i'm glad you're feeling more settled....