Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bored

Well, after going to school and reading English aloud everyday for 20 minutes, I'm finally on vacation. I have 2 weeks off without anything to do. My next day of school will be February 3rd. The real bad thing abut this is that I'm running low on money right now, so that I have to be mindful of the money that I'm spending. This leaves travel and adventure basically unavailable for my 2 weeks off. The most excitement I have to look forward to is a couple of trips to Seoul to visit the museums. So, vacation is good... but vacation when you're kind of poor... that's bad. I'm just trying to make it to payday with a little bit of money left in my bank account so that I'm not living on ramen noodles at the end of the month.

1 comment:

Helios said...

hot ramen noodles
yes, builds strong bodies 12 ways
salty, slithery noodles.

hey, you know, the month after next month is the month before you come home! unless you have grown too fond of kim chi and citron tea......