Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Old Hat

My blog is becoming a mundane disaster. Where is the fire of months gone by? Where is the indignity? The deeply rooted hatred? The sarcasm? Gone, all gone.

In the beginning life here was strange and foreign in every sense of the word. Everyday I'd see things that needed to be commented upon. From beating students to the way Koreans brush their teeth obsessively. Now, it's all so normal and mundane that there is nothing left to comment upon. Now that I eat kim-chi and am not being food poisoned daily, there is nothing left that is interesting in my life. I'm boring. I'm wonderbread. I'm kraft singles. I'm beige.

So, I will try to force some life into my blog, but I can't promise anything. Maybe you should look somewhere else for your daily thrills. I recommend Fox News or something equally as innane.

1 comment:

Helios said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.