Thursday, November 01, 2007

From The Mouths Of Babes

Today in my last class, which started the year as a very good class and has now declined into a class with some major bad behavior kids in it, we were playing a reading game. The class for the most part was into the game. Anything that is a break is always welcomed. Well, one girl didn't want to play. She was sleeping. I woke her up, she started to whine and yell at me. I gave her the choice of playing or leaving. She tried to sleep again. Well, I wasn't having it. I took her by the arm and pulled her out of the classroom.

Well, one minute later the next girl to play was sleeping. I woke her up to play. She was getting up and whining at me and she said "f*ck you" to me in Korean. I'm no fool. So i grabbed her by the arm and threw her out of my class.

My co-teacher came to class late and when he came in, I went to the hallway and pointed "That girl won't listen to me and that one swore at me." He started to yell at the fowl mouthed girl. This girl is always a problem and always in trouble. She was sitting by my desk yesterday being punished by the art teacher (who sits next to me).

Anyway, class is over with and I'm so glad. I really resent when I am getting treated so badly by the students when I'm trying to give them candy and a good time.

No comments: