Monday, November 19, 2007

Pictures

I know I've been lazy lately in my posting and in my picture taking. Here are some new pictures that I have take over the last month or so.

The art teacher had students painting a mural on one wall in our stairwell. It turned out so nice. I really like the painting. Here are some action pics from the painting session. I hope the other students don't destroy the mural too quickly.

While walking down the pedestrian central business section of Anseong, I passed a stairwell that had another mural painted on it. This one was scary! The weird thing is that the people mural doesn't really go with the sunflower mural up the other side of the stairwell. It's strange. While shopping in Songtan, I took a picture of some of the very strange animal hats that you can buy. I understand that they're very warm.
There are many tailors in Songtan. I will probably get a couple of suits made for myself there. Victoria thinks I should get this coat. It's a beautiful dress coat, but I don't think I can afford a $220 cashmere Sherlock Holmes coat.Also, while in Songtan I ran into my friend Marlina, who lives in Anseong. She tried on these obnoxiously large sunglasses. Sure, she looked like an ant, but they were cute. As always, the requisite peace sign for pictures in Korea.

1 comment:

Helios said...

Get the coat! :o)