Thursday, September 14, 2006

The New Lady In My Life

Last night, after school, I went to the animal shelter again. I did it. I have a dog. I don't know if I'm crazy or what. She's a maltese, and I named her Min Ji. Min Ji is a Korean name meaning "great cleverness," so I'm hoping that she lives up to the name. When I first saw the dog she was covered in long fur, when I picked her up, they had shaved her down. So, I will show you some pics of the dog, but remember she's had a very bad haircut. Don't pass judgement for another couple of months. Min Ji does stand up and beg for food, clearly a sign of her past owner. Why bother to teach a dog tricks if you're going to get rid of it? I don't understand it. So, here she is... Min Ji.

3 comments:

Helios said...

dan, you did it! i love her! she has fur like a little blonde mole! she looks a little embarrassed at being so nakedly shorne there...buy her a little green sweater. She will be cold unless you hold her a lot! She has a chinese crested look about her right now.

How old is she?

Daniel Youngs said...

She's between 2 and 3 years old. I need to get her a sweatshirt or something, she was shivering during her morning constitutional.

penguininthesun said...

haha, she's cute. :)