Monday, June 04, 2007

Korean Treats

Periodically in school, we recieve treats from parents, former students, or other teachers. Generally the treats take the form of little bottles of "juice" that are very healthy for you... but generally taste like evil. After drinking onion juice, I no longer drink these things. There is a vitamin C drink that I'll drink, but that's it. Sometimes the treats themselves are things that I'm really not crazy for. Some of these include things like traditional rice cakes, which are little colorful balls of goo... they're very pretty, but taste like nothing or simply taste bad. Some of them I like, but some of them are just not for me. When I'm given these little "treats," more often than not, I give them to some passing student. The student is so shocked that I'm giving them these amazing treats. They're so thankful. It's nice. It gets rid of the "treats" for me, and gives the students a nice little lift to their day.

No comments: