Thursday, August 31, 2006

You Want Me To Drink Out Of What?

My school supplies the office with little paper cups for water and tea and coffee. They are slightly larger than dixie cups.

The cups feature various things on them. Sometimes they have zodiac signs on them, although I always get Taurus (maybe we only get Taurus cups). Sometimes they have two numbers on them, temperatures, one red and one blue. I'm guessing the best or safest temperatures for hot and cold beverages?

Now, my all time favorite cup is the series that features various stretches you can perform during the work day. There is one showing how to stretch your neck, loostening up the shoulders and such. The best cup shows a back stretch. I know it's for a back stretch. I know this. However, when I look at it all I can think of is "Is this a kama sutra cup?" I guess my mind is in the gutter, but it looks incredibly suggestive to me. What do you think?

3 comments:

Helios said...

That definitely has tantric possibilities there...

That's Cat and Dog Pose....bidalasana...

penguininthesun said...

another reason why I should visit Korea someday.

Helios said...

ok dan, here's the whole story on your bidalasana dixie cup. Hey, try it!:

http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice/cat.asp

breathe..........