Monday, March 19, 2007

Bingo Hell

I'm trying to make some bingo cards for my kids to use their new vocabulary. Easier said than done. The online free bingo card makers are not so user friendly. You have to print one card, then hit "shuffle" to get another card, then print that... so it takes forever. I found a page that would let you print as many as you wanted, so I could get a whole class set of 37 cards in one go... but for some reason it all wouldn't fit on a page, so it was just a waste of paper. So frustrating. I've been working on this for about an hour already, and I'm sick of it.

2 comments:

Helios said...

this weekend i was going to make those music note flashcards we talked about for my kids, but i was too lazy and busy both at the same time!

prolly not today either!

it's snowed again...winter has not yet released its icy death grip...it's going out kicking and slushing...

Amanda said...

Hi Dan, Imagine my surprise when I came across your blog the other day! I've enjoyed reading about your time in South Korea and will continue checking up on your adventures. Take care, Amanda--the clarinet player, if you remember :o)