Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mr. Sandman

Tuesday I finally received my CPAP in the mail. It was a Korean miracle! On the bus ride home I fully read the instruction book (I'm like that). I was so anxious to get to sleep when I got home. The good thing is that this machine was quite easy for me to get used to. It starts with a very low level of air blowing into your nose (you get used to it) until you fall asleep, then it delivers the pressure that is needed to keep you alive. I only woke up twice during the night.

The next morning, I woke-up wihtout a headache, which was great. I was also more rested. During the day I was feeling more awake. I'm not 100% better, but after a week or so of using it and getting used to it, I'm sure I'll really see the difference.
No, I will not model any of my sleep gear for those of you who wanted to see (you know who you are). But this is what I got. You can use your imagination. By the way, the machine is only the size of two vcr tapes. Pretty small compared to the older ones.

1 comment:

Helios said...

that headwear is quite fetching ;)

i'm using my imagination....you must have this techno-hot look going on in it.... ;)

i'm glad it wasn't hard to get used to and that it's helping...what a relief to be liberated from those morning headaches, eh?