Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Poor Tummy

I woke-up at 3am this morning with stomach pain. Not again. Yup, same as usual. I was up until 7am vomitting and just being in pain. I called in and was able to nap until noon-ish. I went to the doctor and got the same dosage of meds that I've always gotten. I have no idea if this medication works, but I take it anyway. They did include these 15 packets of goo that I have to drink. It's really disgusting. The frustrating thing about this is that it just attacks me whenever, and for no reason. At least it's been about 3 months since it happened last. I'll feel better in a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helios said...

how's your tummmy now....have you been checked for gallstones and or pancreatitis....?