Thursday, July 20, 2006

Deep Fried American Goodness

Today, while shopping at my local GS Supermarket, the only market I go to, I found something new in the frozen food section. Cheese sticks.

OH MY GOD!!!! Is there anything more American than deep fried cheese? The store also had french fries, cheese rings (same as the sticks, but in ring form), and chicken nuggets. Well, I almost fainted from joy. Another great thing that I found was ham, for sandwiches. Such a hard thing to find. And to top it all off... I found the closest thing here to ranch dressing. It's a bit thick, a bit tangy, but it's close and that's all that matters.

So, now my freezer has cheese sticks in it, and my fridge has sliced ham, individually wrapped cheese slices, and the best of all... ranch dressing. I don't care about the price of any of these items... they are necessities here to keep me sane. God bless Western food and it's infiltration into Korea!

1 comment:

Helios said...

and you thought all you had was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

can you beleive i've never had a fried cheese stick? ;)