Thursday, July 06, 2006

Violated

Last night I was out with Beryl and Victoria. I was waiting outside of a little convenience store with Beryl while Victoria was inside buying cigarettes. We were talking to some middle school girls who were practicing their English with us.

All of a sudden a guy came up to me, he grabbed my upper arm and started to squeeze. I was so stunned. He was squeezing it and saying "hmmmmm... oooohhhhh... mmmmm..." I turned toward him and said "Don't touch me!!!!" He just laughed and walked on with his wife/girlfriend.

What the hell was that? In what world is it okay to grab some stranger and squeeze them and make strange noises for the hell of it? I need one of those cages that divers get into to keep the sharks away. Maybe I should wear water wings when I'm out on the street. Anyway, I'm glad that Beryl was there to see it... no one would have believed it if I had told them. I really feel creeped out and slightly violated.

No comments: