Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mother's Milk

I've been in a funk lately. It's been a mixture of homesickness, stress, frustration, and just a general depression. How do you combat these feelings?

I found the cure. Last night I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Oh my God. It was a little bit of America on bread. I bought Peter Pan chunky peanut butter. I got some Korean jam, mixed fruit... very good with nice chunks of strawberry in it. The bread was fresh from a bakery. It was such a great sandwich. Who knew that the lowly peanut butter and jelly sandwich would be so rejuvenative for me?

3 comments:

Helios said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helios said...

Here, try this!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Helios said...

oh, and send me some of that magic bread or jelly or peter pan or whatever...