Thursday, July 06, 2006

Things I Miss...

not throwing up
small talk
talking at a normal tempo
my dog Lucy
telling jokes
students pretending to pay attention
beef
bread
comedy central
not using gestures all of the time
the 12-hour clock
South Park
bad television
fish with the head and bones removed
calling friends on the phone
breakfast with friends
my sister annoying me
driving
being able to read things outside
Frankenmuth and Zehnders
camping
diet pepsi
being able to ask people questions on the street and get an answer
rude people
anonymity
soup that is hearty, homey, and comforting
drive-thru banking
going to the movies
iced tea
my instruments
LCCB
feisty ladies
overly patriotic pro- Bush people
NPR
non-squid based snacks
sweets that are actually sweet
ranch dressing
fruit that you can afford
all food that is not kim-chi based
my family
my friends
having more than 2 people to talk to

1 comment:

Helios said...

now that is a good poem...

i miss you!