Thursday, July 27, 2006

Questions, Comments, Concerns?

Hi all. Just a quick note to say that I'm a little discouraged by the lack of feedback that I'm getting. I feel now like I'm writing this whole blog for two people, Sharon and Shari, who frequently comment. Next time you read... maybe think about writing something, so I know that SOMEONE is reading me. Maybe it's the sensitive writer in me feeling the pain of a bruised ego. Ahhh... the divine torture that only a true artist can appreciate.

2 comments:

Daniel Youngs said...

Robyn, now there's a blast from the past. Hope all is going well sweet heart. Good to hear your voice (channeled through Shari's blog account).

Nicole said...

Daniel, my friend! I finally got an account so I could leave you a comment. I read your blog a couple times a week. I love it! It's so interesting to hear your comments about Korea - I'm definitely learning a lot!