Monday, May 08, 2006

Dan's Blog: Bringing People Together Since April 2006

It's amazing. Who knew that so many people would be interrested in my life here in Korea. Correction, in my agony here in Anseong. The people that contact me out of the blue really make my day so much brighter.

I am hearing from people that I very very rarely hear from. Friends from back in my Western Michigan University days. It's nice and strange at the same time to find out that these people are checking my blog everyday, like it's the morning newspaper. Well, it's filled with more entertaining news than the newspaper and it's less depressing.

The people that read my blog and email me about it really surprise me. I only thought a few people would really care about what is going on here, and to find a broader more diverse audience makes me very happy. So, read on, and I will keep coming up with new and exotic things to write. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments: