Monday, May 01, 2006

The Yellow Sand Is Coming!!!

Here is something that the tour books won't tell you. Did you know that the Korean peninsula is under constant "attack" from yellow sand from China and Mongolia? Well, it is. This means that the sky is always hazy and foggy. There are warnings today on the Armed Forces Network (God Bless America) about the sand. It's much like smog warnings or ozone action days. More importantly, this means that my allergies are freaking out and that I can't stop my eyes from burning and watering, and my nose from running. I'm looking quite pathetic. I may just have to get a Hello Kitty surgical mask. I hate yellow sand. Damned China and Mongolia. I think that each country should keep their own sand and durt and such, and leave me out of it. Just another fun-filled fact about Korea.

2 comments:

Helios said...

yes, dan, picture picture please!
maybe you could get some hello kitty sunglasses to go w/the mask...? ;)

Anonymous said...

for an english teacher you have a lot of grammatical errors in your blogs like you say DURT when it is DIRT man not sure if you really are a english teacher