Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oh The Blessed Bliss

Is there anything in the world more blissful than your own internet line in your home? Of course the answer is no. My internet line was hooked up yesterday. Best of all, it was hooked up early. I came home from school and it was all set to go. Now I can access email accounts that were randomly blocked from my school's computer. I can use my microphone and chat with friends for free instead of whatever the ungodly rate is for international calls. I feel connected again. Remember when Mr. Rogers sang at the end of his show? Remember the lyrics? "It's such a good feeling, knowing you're alive." That's what internet access at home does for me.

By the way, for those of you who would actually care, Tony nominations came out, and Sweeney Todd is up for best revival. I'm sure it will win. I hear the producution is the bomb diggidy yo. That's so street of me for typing that. I gots mad street cred.

No comments: