Thursday, June 01, 2006

It Must End

Okay, maybe it's the food poisoning and misery speaking, but I'm so sick of hearing the Korean language. It is too much to listen to a language that you don't speak all day long. I'm not paranoid, I know they're not talking about me, but it's just annoying. No one translates anything for me. I just sit here and listen to Korean. I should start speaking Russian one day. No more English. Would that cause any concern? Probably not. This is not really an observation type of entry, just a bit of frustration. I'm sure it's the food poisoning talking. They speak too much Korean here in Korea. I mean, I get it. You're Korean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just teach and speak russian till they start to translate the korean to you i know this is old blog but still an interesting side note