Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Look At The Dumb Waygook!!

Today I was eating lunch. I was very hungry, and the lunch was pretty good. So, I was happily eating. A new substitute teacher whom I don't know was sitting across from me. She looked at me and then said something to Ms. Lee. I asked what it was, she wanted to know if the food was too hot, too spicy. I said no, she seemed surprised.

Okay, this is my new theory. Koreans do not actually like spicy food. It's a big conspiracy. I think they just like to look at the dumb waygooks (foreigners) as their tongues hang out of their mouthes and they gasp for air and water because of the spice. I think they just like to see us make fools of ourselves. "Ha ha, look, they think the food is too hot. Stupid waygook."

This is my new theory. The Koreans endure culinary torture just for a chuckle at the foreigner's expense.

No comments: