Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Nice Cup Of Joe





Last night after school I went to meet Victoria at Soda Star, which is our favorite coffee hang out. It's a cozy place with comfy seating and an English menu. By far, the best thing that they have to offer is a black tea latte. We always get this tea with a piece of nice cake. It's quite the decadent treat. The tea always is decorated so beautifully. I took pictures of the tea when it arrived, and told the owner that I would put the pictures on the internet. He gave us a free green tea latte to show us the design. It tasted not so good, but he was happy for my "free advertising" on the internet. So, please enjoy the beautiful drinks at Soda Star in Anseong, Korea. If you visit I will definitely take you there for a relaxing cup of tea, and maybe something sweet too.

After Soda Star, I went to Victoria's for some chicken parmesian and eggplant parmesian. She is so great. The food was amazing. I haven't had Italian anything in two months. It was so good.

On the way home, I took a pic of my neighbor, the Anseong Catholic Church and it's glowing red cross. These glowing crosses are all over the city skyline. I hope the pic gives you an idea of what it's like at night.

1 comment:

Helios said...

Dan...i want to go to Soda Star with you!