Friday, June 16, 2006

A Special Day For Me

Yesterday, thrusday the 15th was my 8th week in Korea. My two month anniversay. I am now 1/6 of the way through my one year stint in Korea. It has been a rough two months, but things are getting better, some students are actually improving.

I've come to this conclusion. The students that want to study English are getting better. The students on the fence, maybe some of them are coming over to the good side. The students that done care and don't want to learn English still don't care. They sit there and don't absorb anything. Maybe passively they will learn something.

So, I try to keep things interresting and up-beat. Maybe with my new friends and the new routine I'm in, things will fly by.

1 comment:

Helios said...

they sound like kids everywhere.

wish i could come to your dinner party...i'd bring my own plate....