Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Footloose

So, if anyone is following the world cup (I'm not) then you'll know about Korea and their brand of cheering. Everyone in Korea is obsessed with the world cup, they're playing Togo tonight at 11pm, so my kids will be exhausted tomorrow. That makes me sad. Back to the cheering. Koreans have an invented line dance called the Vertex Dance. It was made up by some tv star and everyone knows it. We were taught the dance at new teacher orientation. So, if you want to cheer in style you need to watch this video. Check out the link, and follow along. You can all do it at my "welcome back to the USA" party.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7956944475472776087

The guy in the white jacket is so the expert at this dance. I wish I were that cool.

No comments: