Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Is It Wrong To Be This Excited?

I did it. Oh, they said it couldn't be done. Yet, I did it anyway. I broke the seal on my new rice cooker. Oh sure, the instructions were in Korean... who needs instructions? Sure I have never used one... why should that stand in my way? I used the dang thing. Sure it looks like Hello Kitty's head with a handle on top, but it works.

What did I cook? Rice? Not quite. I made rice pudding!!! The best part of all was that I didn't have to stir it once. It was a rousing success. If you have a rice cooker gathering dust... make some pudding. It's easy and you'll be so happy you did.

1 comment:

Helios said...

hello kitty rice pudding! Now you can whip up a quick batch of comfort food whenever you need to! everyone should be so lucky! yes!