Thursday, June 01, 2006

Can You Be Food Poisoned Twice In One Week?

Yes. Yes you can. How do I know you may ask. It is 3:11am. I have been up all night with severe stomach pains, vomitting, and back pain (probably from the vomitting). What does this sound like to you? Food Poisoning: part deaux.

The best part of this is that I HAVE to go to school tomorrow (today) because of the special observation/evaluation thing on monday. We have to "practice" our little show trial.

The only thing that is making the pain go away is leaning up against the cold tile wall in my bathroom. It puts the fire out in my stomach. Any ideas on how to lash me to the wall so that I can get a few hours sleep tonight?

Don't ask me what I ate. It was something from a long time ago, since the last thing I ate was a pear. I feel truly miserable. Maybe it's not food poisoning and my body is simply rejecting South Korea. Maybe I should be deported back home just to be on the safe side. Or, maybe I just have nights of this horrible wakeness cycle ahead of me. Where's a shotgun when you need one?

3 comments:

Daniel Youngs said...

There is no pink stuff in this peninsula from what I can gather. This is a major problem.

Daniel Youngs said...

Thanks for the advice. No soda crackers here in Korea. The tummy's getting better though.

Anonymous said...

Hеy would you mind stating ωhich blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own
blog soon but І'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm
lookіng for something unique.
P.S Αpologieѕ fοr getting off-topic
but I haԁ to ask!

Here is my website: planetside 2 hacks